Google+

Follow Capt Al On Twitter

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I Lost 15 Pounds In Eight Days YOU CAN TOO NOOKbook Edition

TO GET YOUR COPY OF THIS AMAZING WEIGHT LOSS BOOK CLICK HERE

I Lost 15 Pounds In Eight Days YOU Can Too is a real life weight loss diet that I came up with when I discovered I had been invited to an event where I would be seeing a lot of friends that I had not seen for a few years. I had eaten my way through the holidays never even giving a thought to all the pounds I was putting on (Well, almost never!) and I looked in the mirror and said out loud, "You have got to TAKE THAT WEIGHT OFF!"

I only had a few days to get the weight off, so I started researching foods that I thought would give me the quickest weight loss and yet satisfy my appetite. I wanted to eat food that could be quickly prepared and would be everyday food that I normally ate and thus this weight loss diet; I Lost 15 Pounds In Eight Days YOU Can Too was born.

No comments:

Post a Comment